Sunday, May 15, 2011

All Things Grow With Love......and RIDICULOUS amounts of rain if you live in Ohio!

  I, for one have had enough April showers and am now ready for the May flowers!   So this card was done for one of Erica's challenges at http://www.facebook.com/#!/EricasCraftRoom last week.  The challenge was to create a project using only the features keys on the cartridge.  If you haven't connected with Erica, you should definitely do it asap and be sure to let her know Ricki sent you!   Also be sure to check out her blog and website from the links on her page. 
I used
Cricut American Alphabet cartridge
Bo Bunny and DCWV papers
Martha Stewart adhesive backed ribbon
Glaze enamel pens
and a cute stamp from Hampton Arts for my sentiment.

I hope you like it, and as always, enter your email to subscribe and be sure to leave me a comment and follow me!  I hope everyone has a great beginning to their week!
 

No comments: