Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Operation Write Home!

Good day to all, I hope you have all had some time to enjoy the gorgeous weather we've had today! I do not have a special card to share right this second, but I wanted to take a minute to ask if you could please check out Erica's blog at Cricut Craft Room.  She is trying to gather 1000 cards for Operation Write Home.  She's got all the details, so recruit your friends to help, share on your Facebook page, Twitter, etc.  The more, the merrier!  Any way to show appreciation for the folks risking their lives and sacrificing so much for us is always a great gesture, and I'm sure they will appreciate it beyond words.  Oh, and while you're there...follow her blog and let her know Ricki sent you!  I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day!  Be safe and enjoy the long weekend!

No comments: